The journal aims to improve global health outcomes by sharing clinical experiences. EJMCR will consider any original case report that adds new information to existing general medical knowledge, and original research relating to case reports in all medical disciplines.
2020|4|7_kunye, Vol: , Issue: 0EJMCR. Year: 2020, Volume: 4
- Glomus tumor with an atypical location
- Malignant peritoneal mesothelioma: a case report of recurrence in the chest wall
- Convulsions with propofol during drug-induced sleep endoscopy (DISE)
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: a case report and a novel surgical approach
- Trigeminal neuralgia associated with isotretinoin use: a very rare complication
- A rare phenomenon: blindness in acute pancreatitis